Have you been thinking about what you want 2020 to look like? Do you have any specific intentions for the year? Do you want to have a year that is filled with positive, prosperous, and inspiring moments? In this blog you will find 20 questions that will help you reflect, plan, and prepare for the best year yet!
Answer for yourself:
- What is your word, mantra, or theme for the year?
- Is there anything from the past that you are holding onto that you should release?
- What is one important boundary that you should set and stick to?
- What will your self-care routine look like? Self-care can be a daily, weekly, monthly, and/or yearly practice. Consider the following domains of self-care: physical, psychological, emotional, spiritual, professional, and balance/lifestyle.
- Do you have any financial goals you want to reach?
- Have you learned how to say “No” and mean it?
- Do you want to read a certain number of books for the year?
- Have you ever been to therapy? If you have not been, are you considering it? Think about what could be holding you back.
- Is there anything in particular that you want to manifest into your life?
- Have you considered adding more fruit/veggies to your diet?
- Do you have healthy coping skills and strategies to use when you are not feeling like your best self?
- Are you planning to travel this year?
- Are you planning to be more social with your friends/family/coworkers?
- Have you created a list of your dreams and goals?
- Do you have supportive people in your life?
- What is something new you would like to learn this year?
- What are you most grateful for?
- In what area of your life would you like to improve in?
- Are you making time to really enjoy your life?
- Who inspires you the most?
Take some time to think about what you want your year to look like. You have the power to create the life you want. Remember that these questions are about you and there are no right or wrong answers. Happy 2020!